My blog will be on pause for the next week as my editor is out of town! The next time there will be an update I’ll be on my way back to the United States! As of now, I am finishing up my time here in Bukimau and will be leaving the 28th to go back to Dar Es Salaam (allegedly on a night bus!). I’ve had a wonderful time here in Bukimau and will certainly miss all of the amazing people I’ve met. Eli, Miraclin, and I have been hard at work with the education department and dedicating a lot of time to our various projects. From football matches to music videos to Swahili confusion, we’ve all made so many memories here!
In Dar Es Salaam we have the opportunity to explore the city, visit an island, and simply enjoy a little bit of tourism with the Vinton family! Miraclin and Michael’s flight is on the 30th while I and Eli’s is on the 31st in the evening. We’ll be leaving Dar Es Salaam and landing in Doha, Qatar late at night before hopping on another plane for almost 14 hours to New York City. Send prayers that we have a safe flight through Qatar and do not have any cancellations or delays! The situation in the Middle East is unstable and it’s unclear what might happen. In New York City, Eli has a short layover before his next flight while I have almost a 12 hour layover! I’m hoping to get out of the airport and explore the city for a bit before hopping on a plane to Denver and arriving late into the night of August 1st.
I’m excited to see what more is in store for the last chunk of the trip! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and be a part of this fantastic adventure!
Praying for you and all that travel. May protection and ease and favor be over you in Jesus name, amen.🙏🏽
ReplyDeleteI love you Evan.❤️